Every year after Christmas, we see some of the best sales of the entire year! And to make it even better, I’m sure you have some gift cards or Christmas money you got to help you shop them! Below I’ve rounded up some of my favorite picks from all the sales going on right now, as well as the codes for the top seven sales I’m shopping this week.
Nordstrom also just launched their Half-Yearly Sale and there are tons of amazing things marked down up to 50% off (literally thousands..haha!) so I thought I’d narrow down my top choices.
I own this cardigan in three colors, and I actually posted it on the blog yesterday in this post! It’s currently marked down to under $50, and is such a steal. Definitely a closet staple that you will wear all winter long. And speaking of closet staples, I am in need of a new pair of black booties and just ordered this pair. Sam Edelman is one of my favorite brands for booties and this black pair and this short taupe pair are both great buys right now that you will wear over and over!
There are tons of cozy sweaters included in the Half-Yearly Sale, but this fuzzy zip-up is my ultimate favorite! I own the pullover version and it seriously feels like a cloud! This v-neck basic sweater is such great quality and is currently marked down to only $29. I own the tan one that I wore in this post!
And if you’re in the market for over-the-knee boots, this Stuart Weitzman pair is on crazy sale. I have the exact pair a different color, and they are the most worn boots in my entire closet…definitely worth the splurge. This pair is super budget friendly and is the perfect heel height for everyday wear!
And lastly, I have to tell you that my go-to lip color is on sale for NINE dollars!!! I get so many questions about it and wear it in just about every single post. It’s this one in the shade “Amulet.” I stocked up on quite a few tubes 😉.
Here are more of my favorite picks from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale:
Best in Clothes
Best in Shoes
Best in Accessories
Anthropologie: Take an extra 30% off all sale items
J. Crew: Take an extra 30% off final sale styles with code ‘CHEERS’
- While they’re on sale, you must snag one of the J. Crew excursion vests! They are so popular, and for good reason. You will get a ton of wear out them this season!
Express: 50% off everything in-store and online (update with new sale code 12/27)
- Express has some of my favorite cozy sweaters this year! This cozy chenille one will be the softest thing you ever buy, and I love this cowl neck one.
- These faux leather leggings are marked down to under $25, and would be perfect if you’ve been wanting to try the trend!
Loft: 50% off everything with code ‘WRAPITUP’ and free shipping on orders over $99
- Speaking of closet basics, Loft has some of the best pieces from workwear to weekend. This cozy cardigan is the best basic with just jeans and a tee.
- I love this top to wear with slacks to work, or pair with jeans and heels for a dinner date!
Abercrombie & Fitch: Take 40-60% off everything in-store and online (update with new sale code 12/27)
- Abercrombie has some killer pieces, so don’t count them out as somewhere you shopped in middle school! I have been loving their denim, and right now they’re marked down to under $50 a pair! This ripped pair is my favorite denim, and I have and love this black denim pair.
- They also have the best layering camis. I own both this plain silk one and this lace trim one. You will wear these so much, and they are so inexpensive right now!
H&M: Up to 70% off select styles
- Lately I’ve been shopping H&M a ton, just because of their great deals. I have and love this blue sweater, and have my eye on this gray one to pair with faux leather leggings.
What sales are you shopping this week? Did you get any gift cards for Christmas that you plan on using?